|10:00-17:00 (the ticket office is closed at 16:30.)|
|Mondays (Except Holiday Mondays),
temporarily closed between each exhibition
|adults ￥1100, universities & high school students ￥600, jr high & elementary ￥200|
West Hall (Yanagi Residence)
|the second Wed & Sat, the third Wed & Sat during each exhibition.
|10:00-16:30 / last entry at 16:00
7-minute-walk from the west gate of Komaba Todai-mae station of Keio Inokashira line (2 stops from Shibuya)
4-3-33, Komaba, Meguro-ku TOKYO
Tel. +81-3-3467-4527 Fax.+81-3-3467-4537
You will be asked the following things for a pleasant viewing of all the visitors.
- To keep the museum in the best condition possible for visitors, we ask to take off shoes and to use the provided slippers. Please take care not to take wrong shoes when you leave.
- Please do not touch any exhibits and keep silent in the exhibition rooms.
- The use of ink, fountain pens or watercolors are prohibited.
- Photography is not allowed in the museum.
- Please switch off or silence your cell phone.
- Eating, drinking or smoking is forbidden in the museum halls.
- Please do not carry your umbrella or large bags/suitcases with you. The umbrella stand is provided and you may also leave your luggage at the reception.
- No pets or animals are allowed entry to the museum hall.
- Please follow a staff guidance.